Foundations and Slabs
Kyle Concrete Pros specializes in foundations and slabs. We provide foundation repair and pour concrete slabs.
In Texas, most houses and properties are built on concrete slabs. This is due, in large part, because the weather dictates what type of foundations houses need.
The foundation your house is built on has a huge impact on the structural integrity of your home. Sometimes, due to soil shifting, foundations can move and cause cracks. But, as with any building material, regular maintenance and repairs can ensure this very popular building product endures for many years.
At Kyle Concrete Pros, as elite concrete contractors, we offer high-quality concrete services that not only make create concrete foundations and slabs, we repair and maintain them as well.
Features and Benefits
Our slab foundations are typically made of concrete that is 4″–6″ thick in the center. Then, we place the concrete slab onto a layer of sand for drainage and it acts as a cushion.
If you’ve got cracks in your slabs, foundation, or walls our crews provides foundation repair. This is to ensure no further damage and costs occur.
Leaving cracks in your concrete foundations or slabs can lead to structural damage to your property. This results in loss of your real estate value and structural integrity. The longer you leave it, the more your foundation will sink, causing further costly damage.
Hairline cracks are the first indicator you could have a foundation problem, but if they grow any more extensive, you should get us, the professionals at Kyle Concrete Pros, to come and inspect the cracking and damage.
Benefits of concrete foundations and slabs
There are a number of reasons why slab foundations are a huge advantage for your house:
- Cost Savings- Cost savings is a huge advantage. It is possible to save as much as $10,000. A house built on a concrete slab has not crawl space or basement. This is a major savings.
- Less Time to Dry- It doesn’t take long for a concrete slab to dry, which means that less downtime causes fewer delays as there’s no need to wait several days it takes for the concrete in a poured basement to cure and dry.
- Protection From Pests- A concrete slab can protect your home from termites or other insects as there are no open spaces underneath the property that gives access to wooden joists or supports that insects could eat.
- Less Risk of Damage From Flooding- They lower the risk of damage from flooding and gas leaks, such as radon, from a basement or crawl space into the house.
- Fewer Steps- Slab homes are often built closer to the ground than homes with basements or crawl spaces, which means fewer steps are needed to get into the house. This is particularly good for those people who need easy access.
Hire Our Team
Kyle Concrete Pros is a family owned and operated concrete business. Our results speak for themselves. Hire us and you will get the highest quality work every time. Our customers are 100% satisfied because we are highly skilled, reliable, honest, and fair.
We offer free consultations for every job. Give us a call today to discuss the foundation repair, foundation installation, or slab you need poured.
Talk to our expert job foreman at 512 957 6562 TODAY!